Please always adhere to these FTC guidelines when promoting our products and services.
You must agree to our affiliate agreement before promoting T-REX MEGA Store Launch.
In addition, you must not use the following promotional methods if approved for this affiliate program.
Doing so may result in you being terminated from the affiliate program and forfeiting any outstanding commissions.
1. Sending Spam or using safe lists of any kind.
2. Offering cash rebates to people who buy through your affiliate link.
3. Using negative words such as 'scam' in promotional campaign.
4. Please do not misrepresent our product/offer and follow any endorsement rules and regulations that are applicable.
5. Using cookie stuffing. If you do, you will not get paid any commissions.
As an Affiliate in the contest you agree to the following:
1. The new FTC Guidelines for affiliate marketing came into effect on December 1st 2009. As an affiliate for T-REX Ecom, you’ve read and fully agree to the terms listed on the Official FTC Website – http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/guides/guides.shtm to ensure that your promotions are compliant with the new guidelines.
2. To be eligible for any contest prize, you need to meet the listed sales qualifications.
3. As an affiliate, if you register people for the event using any bot, fake information or any other method that is not a real live person you void your opportunity at receiving any prize.
4. All affiliates must abide by our Affiliate Policies and Procedures which can be found here
Affiliate Policies and Procedures
5. Commissions stated on the contest leader board are the earnings of our top ten affiliates, and there is no assurance that your earnings will match the figures presented. Earnings Disclaimer
6. We reserve the right to change or modify any part of our affiliate contest and rules at any time.